Sunday, March 7, 2010

Alberton's DOUBLERS!!!!

     Update: Just noticed Ms Building Up Da Benjamins posted Awesome scenarios for your coupons & doublers. Check them out HERE
       Whoo-Hoo!! Im so excited to let you know that we got Albertson's "Double the Value" coupons in this Sunday's Newspaper!! I just got my newspaper, San Diego Union Tribune, started to flip through it looking for the coupon inserts and boy was I surprised!!! I saw a Albertson's Ad! I have never cam across one in Southern California before and I've seen in other savings sites from other states that have these awesome deals with double Albertson's coupons. Luckly, I got 4 newspapers this week and later on tonight I'm going to post some deals that I can come up with. Yay!!



   Here is the details for these coupons if you've never seen them before:

  • There effective from 3/7/10 - 3/16/10

  • Have to use your Preferred Savings Card 

  • Only manufacture coupons will be accepted

  • Total coupon redemption can not price of item

    • Meaning they probably wont allow you to get the item for Free

  • Will be doubled up to a $1

    • Which means if you have a $1 off q. they will double it to $2 off

0 comments:

Post a Comment