Thursday, March 4, 2010

KMart Double Coupon Event!?

Whoo-Hoo! Im excited to let you all know that Kmart will be hosting a Double Coupon Event! I've read around the other blogs about it and well I decided to send them an email. I'm in So. Cal. and I have 2 KMarts near me. So I will be definetly be going to both with my boyfriend along.
     Here is the email that I got back from them showing when and explaining everything for the event:
"Dear Nadia,
     Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Kmart Double Coupon Event. We appreciate your interest in this promotion. This event is for select participating Kmart locations from 4/4-4/10. All of our CA stores are participating in the current event.
Below are the details of the promotion:
-Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 Value – Doubled up to $2 no matter what the retail price of a single item is.
-Does not include Kmart Store Coupons
-Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons
-Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day.
-First 5 coupons provided by customer will be doubled.
Thank you for contacting us and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Jennifer W.,
Retail Customer Care
Sears Holdings Corporation
So since there doubling, if you have a $2 off Q. then it will make it $4 off !! Isn't that Awesome! Last year I went to there last Double Event but it's when I first started to coupon so I didn't get as much stuff as I would of wanted. I'm pretty happy with the way things are going w/ the way I'm couponing so I will be planning this out good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment